One of the University of UAE named as Zayed University offered Scholarships for undergraduates national and international Students. The scholarship from Zayed University for the year 2020-21 is offering three types of scholarships:
- Undergraduates Merit Scholarship
- Undergraduates Family Grant
- Undergraduates Tuition Fee Discount for children of ZU employees.
Zayed University is the Govt University in UAE, and it is the high qualified staff and the well-known University of UAE. It was established in 1998 and the ZU officially recognized by the Middle states commission on higher education which means this university offers his courses internationally.
- United Arab Emirates
- Zayed University
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Undergraduates Merit Scholarships:
- Merit scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the academic performance of the high school.
- Internation students from all over the world can apply.
- This scholarship covered 50% of the tuition fee.
- You need to get 95% or equivalent.
- TOEFL & IELTS is required (IELTS 6.0, no band less than 5.5 & TOEFL ibT of 80.
- You need to spend 4-6 hours of work per week on campus
- Undergraduate Family Grant:
- Offered to the children of those families that have more than one daughter/son is studying an undergraduate program at Zayed University.
- Must be enrolled in any undergraduate programs
- It covers 25% of the tuition fees for each sibling after the first one.
- Undergraduates Tuition Fee Discount for Children of ZU Employees:
- Offered to the children of those families who are currently working at Zayed University.
- Children of Zu Employees like administrators, staff, and faculty can avail this scholarship
- This scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fees
- High school diploma/Degree
- Official IELTS/TOEFL certificate
- Financial Statement of the students’ guardian or you can attach a salary letter
- Valid Passport copy
- Visa copy
- Clear personal photo
- Reference Letter from recent high school
- Essay (Include your achievements and community service
Extra Important Documents for Undergraduate Merit scholarship
- Proof of any awards or achievements
Extra Important Documents for Undergraduate Family Grant
- To whom it may concern letter from ZU HR department
- Birth certificate
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020