Finally, the application is open for the University of Westminster International Scholarship in London. The University of Westminster Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in London for International Students for Undergraduate & Masters Degree.
The Westminster International Scholarship is open to International Students from Developing Countries Only. Full tuition Fee Award, Accommodation, Living Expenses, and Flights to and from London will be given to all the Selected Candidates. More information is given below.
- Scholarship Country: London
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 29th May 2020
Available Field of Study:
The Following Study Programs are Available for Undergraduate Degree Programs & Master Degree Programs
- Accounting & Finance
- Architecture & Interior
- Arts Design & Visual Culture
- Biological & Biomedical Sciences
- Business & Management
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Construction Management & Urban Planning
- Criminology & Sociology
- Data Science & Informatics
- English and Creative Writing
- Film & Television
- Media & Communication
- Nutrition and Public Health
- Politics & International Relations
- Tourism, Events & Management
- Transport & Logistics
Westminster Scholarship Benefits:
Westminster Scholarship 2020 are fully funded Scholarship in London UK for Internationational Students which have following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee Award
- Living Expenses
- Flights to and from London
- You must be an International Student from a Developing Country Developing Includes “Middle-Income Countries”.
- Must hold a Bachelors’s Degree for Master’s Degree Programs.
- If Your Country is NOT LISTED Below then you are Eligible to Apply. The Following Countries are Considered to be DEVELOPED. Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
Last date to apply: Friday, 29th May 2020
How to Apply
Accepting applications @ email@example.com.
Official Links are given below: