Good news for all students! Yunus Emre Institute is now offering a Free Turkish Language Course 2020. This is a good opportunity for those students who want to learn new skills in this pandemic. It’s a good opportunity to learn Turkish online from top Experts.
The free online Turkish Language Summer course is free for beginners. There is no registration fee or any other cost and anyone from any country will apply for this amazing opportunity and can take this course and have no academic or any other requirements.
The Turkish language is one of the historical languages and the oldest languages in the world. This language is spoken in Turkey, Cyprus, and many other countries in Europe and the Middle East.
This course will be conducted through Zoom. It will include all language skills (reading, writing, speaking, and listening are practiced). The main focus of all four skills will be on speaking.
Yunus Emre Institute
SUMMER COURSE DURATION:
The duration of the YEE language course is 13 weeks. The lessons will take place twice a week (3 hours each)
ONLINE COURSE DATE & TIME:
- Mon, Jun 1, 2020, 6:00 PM –
- Wed, Aug 26, 2020, 9:00 PM ED
THE OBJECTIVE OF THE TURKISH COURSE:
- To Learn Basic Language Skills
- To achieve the A1 Level of the Common European Framework of Reference of Languages (CEFR)
YEE LANGUAGE COURSE BENEFITS:
- No Registration Fee
- Learn the Turkish Language for Free
- Free Textbook (Digital copy of the Yunus Emre Institute’s textbook)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF THE YEE ONLINE SUMMER COURSE:
- Open to anyone from any part of the world
- No Academic restrictions
- No prior Turkish Language Knowledge is required
Saturday, May 30, 2020.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A TURKISH ONLINE COURSE FOR FREE?
- Visit the official website
- Read all the details available on the official website
- Once you read the details, click on the registration button on the official website and fill the registration form.
- When you register for the class, you will receive a Language course application form through email. You also need to fill that Intensive Turkish Language Course Beginners Level Part 1 A1.1 for successful enrollment.