The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) is now accepting applications for the 2021 Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) Program. FLTA is a nine-month, U.S. Department of State funded, non-degree program that provides English language teachers at the college and university level an opportunity to refine their teaching skills and increase language proficiency.
- Pakistani national with a valid Pakistani Passport.
- Resident in Pakistan throughout the nomination and selection process.
- Be a young, early career educator.
- Minimum of 16 years of formal education.
- Be a teacher of the English language or a related field at the college or university level.
- Prior teaching experience is preferred.
How to apply
A complete application package, including academic transcripts, letters of reference must be submitted online by the application submission deadline. This is an online application. Paper copies will not be accepted.
Partners for the program:
For more information about the program and to apply, visit USEFP website.
Application deadline: Tuesday, July 7, 2020!
Official website: https://www.usefpakistan.org
Application Link: https://applications.usefpakistan.org/programs/flta/app/index.cfm
Got questions? Write to us at email@example.com